25 DEEP Questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
If supply equals demand, they cease to act, and for this very reason commodities...– Marx, Capital v. III pt. II ch. 10 (via arielnietzsche)
You cannot acquire experience by making experiments. You cannot create...– Albert Camus
Friend: Describe your perfect man
Me: Two words. Buster. Keaton
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.– Albert Camus (via wordswithmypulse)
send me some derp
1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
2. When did your last hug take place?
3. Are you a jealous person?
4. Are you tired right now?
5. Do you chew on your straws?
6. Have you ever been called a tease?
7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
8. Do you cry easily?
9. What should you be doing right now?
10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
12. Are you mad at someone right now?
13. Do you believe in love?
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
15. Who was the last person you talked to?
16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
17. Will you get married?
18. When was the last time you smiled?
19. Does anyone like you?
20. Do you secretly like someone?
21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
25. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
26. Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
28. Are you a forgiving person?
29. How many TRUE friends do you have?
30. Do you fall for people easily?
31. Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
32. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
33. Who was the last person you drove with?
34. How late did you stay up last night and why?
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
36. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
37. Can you live a day without TV?
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
39. Three names you go by..
40. Are you currently in a relationship?
41. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
43. What’s your current problem?
44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
46. How many kids do you want to have?
47. Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
At any street corner the feeling of absurdity can strike any man in the face– Albert Camus
Anonymous asked: 7,11, 15, 31
One must learn to love. This is what happens to us in music. First one has to...– Nietzsche, The Gay Science (via cherryribbons)
It is therefore clear why vampires are invisible in the mirror: because they...– Slavoj Zizek
If a revolution destroys a systematic government, but the systematic patterns of...– Robert M. Pirsig
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all...– Aldous Huxley
Anonymous asked: 3, 6, 10
Anonymous asked: 27, 29, 30
Norm chimsky is an idiot.– capitalist (via shitcapitalistssays)
vangoghvanwho asked: Tears of a Dragon or Nothing Else Matters?
Anonymous asked: Iron Maiden or Bruce Dickinson solo?
Anonymous asked: Nirvana or Marcy Playground?
Anon or not and make me choose between:
Band: ________ or ___________?
Food: ________ or _________?
Singer: ________ or ___________?
Song: __________ or __________?
Character: ________ or ___________ ?
Reblog if a band has made you a happier person.
Iron Maiden Tool Dream Theater Mastodon Frank Zappa Stevie Wonder
reblog if it's 100% okay to vent to you.
My book collection.
Friends: Why do you buy so many books?
Me: I have many reasons.
Me: I will never run out of books to read.
Me: I will have a library by the time I own a house with an extra bedroom.
Me: My kids will have tons of books to read when they're old enough.
Me: And plus, they're pretty as hell.
Ultimately, the message in my material is a call for understanding rather than...– Bill Hicks (via antisocial-socialist)
New Doug Stanhope special on netflix? FUCK YES!!
Reblog if you think gay marriage should be legal.
The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of...– George Orwell (via socialuprooting)
the-yellow-dragon: The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky...